Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July 20 -- Part 2

Tuesday Evening:  I was so glad Callaghan was not taking a "nap" and I could actually play with him for awhile tonight. He is fourteen months now and a very sweet little soul of a baby. His facial expressions crack me up ...





Callaghan LOVES having his picture taken ...
And he ADORES his mama (he is looking at Kelly in the picture below).
He's not OFFICIALLY walking as of tonight ... but we witnessed him take TWO STEPS IN A ROW, stop, take another step and sit! He is starting to trust those soft and sturdy legs of his!
He's quite dramatic about the whole thing ...



... and super pleased with himself ... of course, he has quite an audience of fans surrounding his every move!


I could eat him up!

You are a sparkly little fellow, dear baby!
This pose (below) is accompanied by a very low growl Callaghan makes when he is super excited about something.

I love your smile, Callaghan!


Yay! You did it, Callaghan!
Here are the three "littles" enjoying each other ...


Brendan was in the basement playing a video game--I went downstairs for a little while, but I didn't take any pictures down there tonight. Brendan told me his Tech Camp went OK. I told him we missed him today at my house. Hopefully, next week Brendan will play with us.
 

No comments: