Friday, July 23, 2021

July 22 with Kaity-Girl

 Thursday:  I picked Kaity up a little bit early today so that we would have a little extra time swimming over at Richmond Pool. It was a perfect afternoon for swimming and Kaity was happy we were there. We were actually able to swim an hour and a half this afternoon. It wasn't terribly crowded ... and the water wasn't especially cold (it wasn't exactly warm--but it wasn't freezing either!).

We came over to my house to eat our dinner and then we just played with all of the toys in my house! We played a few games of Memory (Kaity won every single game), and we also played quite a few games of Hedbanz! All and all, it was a very happy few hours together. I'm so thankful to be able to swim with Kaity and still be "young" and healthy enough to enjoy physical activities with her. Kaity is happiest when on the move ...


This is my shabby attempt at photographing Kaity doing sommersaults underwater ... !!!


No comments: