Wednesday, July 7, 2021

July 7 LIGHTS!

Wednesday:  I did not take any pictures today. Ruthanne and Terry came into Grand Rapids and spent the night with me last night. They had come to attend a funeral of the wife of a friend of theirs. I knew these folk too, but not nearly as well as Ruthanne and Terry--but I went to the funeral with them. It was good to see Ruthanne and Terry--it's been since April since I have seen them. The funeral was lovely, and I did get to see a few faces I hadn't seen in about 50 years.

This is just a picture of my little house, all lit up with the lights Brenda donated to me and INSTALLED without much help from me. I love how it looks!


My car is over at KIA for the timing chain (?) to be replaced since the mileage is close to 100,000. It feels "odd" to be here without any transportation. Thankfully, my friend Brenda is taking me in the morning to pick the car up. She is a gem of a friend and I am so thankful for her.

No comments: