Thursday, June 13, 2019

A few more Wednesday pictures

Wednesday, June 12:  After the Children's Museum, we came over to my house to eat a meal and play. I got out Kaity's treehouse set, along with Terry the Turtle (and his beautiful rocks). Kaity played with these nice toys while I was making our dinner.
 After dinner we played a few games of Kerplunk. I always forget that I even HAVE this game--but it is one of Emma's favorites. 
 Setting it up takes longer than playing the game! I actually won--pure luck.
 Kaity's been sickly the last few days or so. See how she doesn't quite look like she feels 100%? 
 Kaity climbed on my back while Emma and I were having a conversation. She wrapped her arms around my neck and just rested her head. Mmmm. So sweet. I loved every minute.
 I asked Emma to snap a few pictures, and she was kind enough to do it. Good job, Emma. I don't have many pictures of myself and my dear grandchildren .... I'm terrible at taking "selfies" and usually to busy to remember that I'd like to BE in a few pictures now and then.
We went home at about 7:00, although Kaity was not at all happy that we'd decided to do that. I have to keep reminding Kaity that I am an OLD lady and have to take care of myself too. 

No comments: