Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November 1 Another Tuesday

Tuesday: I didn't take many pictures of the littles today! I was too busy playing, answering questions, and "serving" their little tummies. We had a good few hours over at my house:

I'm so glad this little boy loves trains. I'm super thankful I have so many nice train toys for him to enjoy.
He truly loves them and even makes "chug-a-chug" noises as the trains go around the track.
Erin loves trains too ... but she loves dolls a lot as well. She played quite awhile today with the few dolls I have--feeding and dressing them, and putting them to bed with their blankets. Erin is super serious about the entire ritual.

We picked Aidan up from school and raced home to meet Brendan getting off his bus. Brendan then worked on his homework and I read books to the other kiddos for awhile. We "horsed" around as we usually do. I love to hear their laughter as they get chased and caught. They are so precious to me.

Kelly and Aidan had an appointment in the early evening but I stayed for a little while to visit with Dylan and the other kids. I loved it when Brendan sat beside me as I was reading a few books to Erin and Cal. Brendan always sits very close and his attention is 100% on the story. He loves to hear a good story. I love that about him. 

I got home here shortly after 7pm, cleaned up the house, washed the dishes, and sat down to catch up on some evening news. I went to bed shortly before 10pm. I was pretty tired! I didn't even read myself to sleep--I wasn't interested in reading--I was very happy to just close my eyes and sleep.

No comments: