Saturday, February 23, 2008

Karis Danielle

How can this possibly be? Karis Danielle is TWO ~ already?! I would like to wave a magic wand and just STOP TIME right at this place ... everyone is growing up much too quickly!
Grandpa and I have never lived nearby our Rauch grandchildren. There is a lot of sadness in that sentence that I want you to hear! Our only consolation is that about 3-4 times per year, we have either spent a week with them at their house, or they have come here and spent a week with us. It's very fun to live under the same roof, even if it is just for a little while.
This is Karis playing outside in the snow just this past Christmas Eve at our house. She looks precious in that little hat, doesn't she?
And here she is all dressed up in her pretty outfit for church the Sunday before Christmas.
We had a lot of fun playing with her in our downstairs playroom during the holidays. Karis enjoyed our marble run very much. She plays really well with all kinds of toys. She is a very bright and happy little girl.
We have so many cute pictures of Karis. I love her facial expressions, her beautiful eyes and those chubby little cheeks ...
But that nose of hers! Isn't it just about the cutest? We think you are adorable, baby Karis ~ oops! It's going to take some time for me to stop calling her "Baby Karis" ~ it just fits her so well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
KARIS DANIELLE!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Karis!

Sabrina said...

Mom that was an awesome post. I can't believe that she is two already either! I wish we lived closer too but I look forward to the weeks we spend living together each year- they are my favorite weeks I think.

Unknown said...

cool happy birthday pics!

i must say that:

1. though i've never met her, she is such a cutie.

2. karis danielle is such a pretty name. i love it!