Sunday, March 29, 2015

More Brendan ...

 This is dolly. She lives at Brendan's house and gets involved in a lot of playtime activities over there. Brendan really loves it when people pretend and animate his toys with him. He gets a real kick out of it. So dolly was included in as many of our Thursday activities as possible, but this is my only picture of her.
A rather soulful picture of Little Fellow
I could only play for a little while Thursday. I wasn't feeling 100%--lots of colds and flu going around that were trying very hard to catch me, so I was a little bit tired Thursday. But since Brendan had been sick with a cold the prior week, I didn't think I could possibly re-infect him, so I stopped by for a little while at least. So glad I did--I could see Brendan jumping up and down at his front window as I pulled into the driveway. Such a nice greeting.
Brendan was "crazy" wound up the whole time I was over at his house on Thursday. I don't think I have ever seen him quite this … ACTIVE! We played in his room, "jumping on the clouds" (his bed sheets are pretty blue clouds and Brendan loves to jump on his bed like a trampoline), we played in the basement with his trains, we played in the front room with his balloon ball and his other toys too.

I love spending time with these guys. Happiness abounds. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: