Monday, September 27, 2010

Fabulous Fifteen for OLIVIA!

We've just spent a week with Olivia down in Texas and I tried very very hard to get some pictures of her so that I could show everyone ...
However, it was NOT easy! I have about 15 pictures of her hiding behind her hands like this!
So I've stolen some nice pictures of her from Sabrina's blog so that you can see her up close and know how pretty she really is. I especially love this picture of Olivia taken last spring (I think) all dressed for track and wearing her medals. Olivia is a fast runner, extremely athletic and competitive. She is also in the high school marching band. She plays the flute beautifully.
This is another picture of Olivia taken from her mom's blog ...
We celebrated Olivia's birthday a week ago. We went shopping and picked out a few items for her very clean and completely organized bedroom. Olivia is NOT a messy teenager. She is quite the opposite of that! I've never seen a neater, more organized room in my whole life.
Olivia also loves horses ... I do too! This is a puzzle that she had put together and then her folks helped to get it mounted and framed for her room ... nice!
Shopping with Olivia over at Bath & Body Works is a real experience. I love the place. I love to just wander around and spray the air with all of that lovely fragrance. Olivia does too. She has a TON of Bath & Body Works stuff in her bathroom.
When we were getting ready to celebrate her birthday, Olivia was a little bit more cooperative about having her picture taken. Isn't this a beautiful picture of her? (And Karis too.)
We played a few games of Bananagrams together last week. Olivia is good at it! However, she doesn't beat me as badly as when we play games of Memory.
This comfy chair and end table/foot rest was what Livie picked out with the money Grandpa Jones and I gave her for her birthday ... but I think she added a little bit of her own money as well. Olivia has a bunch of folk she babysits for, as well as dogsitting, and she is quite good at saving her money. She is a real responsible young lady and works hard too. She is FIFTEEN today! Wow. I can remember turning fifteen myself and it hardly seems that long ago!


We're glad you are our granddaughter, Olivia. We love you very much. HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!