Wednesday, April 19, 2023

April 17 Monday's walk

Monday:  I took a brief walk today--a bit of a different direction than I usually go. I walked along Canonsburg towards Blakely. I was actually looking for a farm house that a neighbor told me a mutual friend just recently purchased. I brought my camera along ... just in case something was pretty enough to snap a picture of.


With that super warm week last week, our spring has sprung a bit prematurely ... I'm not complaining ... but I hope that future frost doesn't zap everything to pieces.
These rows of trees are acting as a property fence of sorts ... several homes along Canonsburg have these planted in between other homes, from front to back of their properties. I like how tall and straight they are--and they are so much prettier than a fence.

I only logged 1.5 miles--but the wind was brisk and I was too cold to keep going! Oh well ... at least I walked today, which is better than NOT walking at all.
 

No comments: