Saturday, April 29, 2023

April 27 Kaity and Kenzie

Thursday:   I got to spend a few short hours with Kaity and Kenzie this evening. The girls had fun together, and that's what is important. I did not have any 1-on-1 with my Kaity-Girl--but that's OK because at least she was HERE and I could enjoy watching her have fun.

Kenzie is super interested in my little "RAT" puppet and she operates him very nicely. Kaity, naturally, loves "CHARLIE" and the two girls and the two puppets ran around the house like crazy having fun with them.
We got on to my A-zon account and actually found "RAT" there priced at $18.99. I had purchased mine at a little store over at the Mall for $14.99--but whatever. Kenzie was glad to see that puppets just like this were available to purchase on-line.
For awhile, "Rat" was riding on "Charlie's" back ...


We made a little carousel out of them and watched them spin around for awhile ...
Kenzie thought this was hilarious!

Our time was short, but it was mostly sweet. We enjoyed lots of watermelon and cantaloupe (Kenzie's favorite), a hot dog, and some ice cream as well. All-and-all a good time!

No comments: