Saturday, April 3, 2021

April 1 Miss Kaitlynn learns the dophin kick

Thursday:  After being off from swimming last week (due to Kaity's quarantine), we returned to Gold Fish tonight. Kaity told me the pool water was so WARM it was almost HOT tonight! How wonderful!

Harry, Kaity's instructor, was giving her some verbal instruction about the dolphin kick--which Kaity seemed to understand right away and performed quite easily (considering it was her very first time). She got a "high-five" from Harry!

I'm so thankful for these lessons for Kaity. She is a natural athlete, and if I had my way, I would get her involved in every single sport she was interested in! She is happiest when in motion!

I love this little girl so much and I love being her grandma ... and since her swim suit has been a little bit tight on her the last few weeks, we purchased a pretty new one tonight after her lesson was finished. Kaity has worked really hard in her class and has done such a good job listening and following instructions--this was a tiny reward for her efforts. It has the name of her swim school right on it and she is SO proud of it!



No comments: