Saturday, April 24, 2021

April 20 Evening at Pinellas County Park

Tuesday Evening:  Sigh. Our last few hours to hang out together ... Carol suggested that we go to Pinellas County Park which is on the very north end of Tampa Bay. It didn't take long to drive there, and it is a beautiful spot.

David's family came here for family pictures not too long ago, and I can see why! Doesn't Florida have the most unusual looking trees? 

I think these are super cute pictures of David and Carol ...




 








These pictures are super nice of them too ... 





And look at this gnarly tree!





Sigh. My brief time in Florida has come to an end. I had as wonderful time as ever I could have imagined. At one point while I was here, I was asked (I think by Alison) how I was doing and I replied: "I'm as happy as is possibly possible!" And that was the truth. My only very tiny disappointment was the no alligator thing ... but maybe next year will be the year for me to take a picture of a real live alligator out in the wild ...


No comments: