Monday, April 5, 2021

April 3 A playground at last!

 Saturday:  Kaity and I played for awhile over at my house Saturday afternoon--but the weather was TOO beautiful to play INSIDE. I took Kaity to one of our favorite playgrounds. She loves this spinning monkey bar apparatus. Last year, she could NOT reach it without me lifting her up (which was difficult for me) ... while we were driving in the car, Kaity wondered out loud if she would be able to do it herself this year! She COULD! Look at her! What a monkey she is!


I have pictures of Kaity on this very swing when she was only 3--super cute pictures, but I am too lazy to look them up presently!

I love to watch Kaity when she is outside and happy. She truly just loves to be in motion.



Look at her happy little face! I just love your smile, Kaity.
Kaity--just like her brothers and sister--is very mechanical. This "digger" posed no problem for Kaity. She did not struggle to make it dig whatsoever.




Such a fun time, Kaity! I love you to pieces.

No comments: