Monday, April 26, 2021

April 25 Emma and I drink in spring at Aman Park

Sunday:  Emma spent the night last night. We watched the first MIB movie ... sigh. I'm not a big fan! We did have a relaxing evening together, though, and that is important. We worshiped Sunday morning, listening to the last few verses of the Bible being taught. It was a good teaching and made me wish all the more that Jesus would come ... immediately!

We took a really beautiful walk this afternoon over at Aman Park. Since I only "discovered" this gorgeous place a few months ago, I get to experience it for the first time in each season. We walked in the woods and welcomed spring ... it was everywhere.

Since the snow has entirely melted, new paths have been uncovered. Emma spied one that went pretty much straight down ... I decided to follow her, but it was a tricky descent.

Emma was very helpful to me along the way and I was very thankful for her kindness to me.



Everything is coming alive ... new leaves and buds are everywhere you look.

Yes, everything is waking up and coming alive!
I tried to be subtle about my photographing Emma today ... I didn't want to make her self conscious. I love her "spirit" out in the woods ... and her happiness.


The trillium were blooming in abundance ...

The sunshine was warm and delightful ...



Magical ... from start to finish!



My heart sang praise to the God who changes the seasons, who spoke a word and life sprang up at His command ... what a Wonderful Creator.



Thank you, Lord, for the peace and quiet of the woods today, for the soft wind that was blowing, for the birds we heard singing in the trees. You have promised so much for our future. Thank you for a tiny taste of it today.
 

No comments: