Saturday, April 24, 2021

April 15 Homemade rolls and steak

Thursday:  Today was a relaxing day--for ME at least--I did not have to work! Carol left instructions and pre-measured all of the ingredients for her homemade rolls. David followed all of the instructions carefully;and for dinner, we enjoyed THE BEST, YUMMIEST rolls ever--along with delicious grilled steak. I can't remember a more delicious meal. 

Carol uses her bread machine for the mixing of the dough which was ready when she came home from work to then shape into rolls, let rise, and then bake. One of these years (!!) I am going to learn how to do this!
David took a lot of calls today for Speedy Legal--it was a very good day for the company.

I did take a walk around the neighborhood, down to the pond and over to the pool--but it was actually a little bit windy and cool today, so I wasn't inclined to actually swim. I believe this is also the night we watched a Jack Ryan movie. It was an uneventful day, but a good one--just to be with David and Carol is a truly joyful time, always.

No comments: