Saturday, April 24, 2021

April 22 Kaity meets "Sweetie" ...

Thursday:  I drove home from Detroit this morning and into the early afternoon. I unloaded the car, unpacked suitcase, backpack and laundry basket--brought Matey back into his own house first--inspected my new/used refrigerator (thank you, Jesse and Larry!) ... all in time to pick Kaity up from Jesse at 3:50! Here are some pictures of our time together: 

I introduced (first thing) Kaity to my new hand puppet, "Sweetie" the shark. !! Sharks get a bum rap, don't you think? Ha! They are ONE of the many reasons I have never ever ever been swimming in the ocean! BUT ... I've decided MY baby shark is a sweetie-pie! Kaity thought this was hilarious.
Kaity loves puppets ... here is Sweetie eating his own face (which is what he does when he is tempted to bite anyone else!).
Then we drove out to GoldFish Swim School for Kaity to have another PRO1 lesson! She had a new teacher tonight--he kept High-Fiving his students but purposely missing their hands ... 



Kaity does a very impressive back stroke ...



Next week, she is going to be in an ACTUAL PRO 1 class -- we've been waiting for an opening for weeks now on Thursday evenings--so next week, our lesson is at 5:30 with an official PRO 1 class.


Below is my terrible attempt to photograph Kaity jumping off the side to do a huge splash ... rats! I completely flubbed the shot.

So proud of all your hard work and your impressive LISTENING skills with each instructor, Kaity! You go, girl!

No comments: