Monday, April 5, 2021

April 3 Emma designs another card

Saturday:  Emma came over Saturday night. I've inserted a few pictures of Matey that I snapped of him last week--I've posted them here only to say that Emma cracks me up about Matey. I think she believes (truly) that I could actually TRAIN him if I only tried harder. He is a bit of a loose cannon! But he is a BIRD for pity's sake. Anyway, I enjoy watching her with him. Emma is naturally good with animals and she does just fine with Matey. He CAN be a little annoying at times ... 

Our main goal Saturday night was for Emma to design her birthday card for Matthew--whose birthday is one week from today. She had taken some very nice pictures of him that she had on her phone, plus I had a couple on my computer ... so Emma worked with those and came up with a very nice card for Matthew. I have to design one for him this week too!

The picture below was cropped down to 5x7 and Emma used this picture to write her birthday letter to Matt. I didn't include what she wrote--because that's personal and between Emma and Matt.
This picture is on the back of the card with a Scripture verse from the Gospel of Matthew. We both really like this picture of Matt holding the little rabbit. Matthew is a gentle soul and this picture captures him very well.

We nearly got the entire card finished Saturday night, but put the finishing touches on it Sunday afternoon. Good job, Emma! 

No comments: