Sunday, October 2, 2022

October 1 Dwight Lydell Park

Saturday morning:  I decided to take a little walk this morning over at the park where Kaity and I were Thursday evening. I didn't leave as early as I had thought I would ... but 9:00 is better than not at all. I took a ton of pictures.

This is Mill Creek. It's not a very big creek, but I like it very much. I like the rocks and all of the wild flowers that grow on the banks of it.


Aren't the flowers SO pretty?

This is the old train depot that houses a bunch of HO layouts and other model train stuff.


I thought it was very "cool" that the wildflowers even grew on tiny islands in the middle of the creek! I would love it if I could learn how to grow some on my side yard here at home.


The leaves are beginning to change color ... it's going to get even prettier here in the next week or two.













I love these photographs and can't wait to design a few cards using them! You are an AMAZING Creator, Lord!

No comments: