Wednesday, October 5, 2022

October 3 A 2.5 mile walk

Monday (late afternoon):  I decided to get my "walk" in today on my way to Monday Night Bible Study. Since I was growing somewhat familiar with the trails over at Grand Rogue Park and also since it is just 5 minutes out of my way (on my drive to church), I once again returned there! I was able to take a few more pretty pictures ...



It's so peaceful back here ... hard to believe this is five minutes down the road from me ...

I walked for an entire hour and only saw two other people (and their dogs).





The only negative about tonight's walk was that I took a wrong turn (no way!!!) and ended up becoming just a tiny bit worried that I wouldn't find the path back to my car and then be late to Bible study. So, since God tells me NOT to worry, but to PRAY--that is what I did. I got back to my car, drove to church with five minutes to spare before study began. I'm so thankful for this beautiful place to walk!


No comments: