Monday, October 10, 2022

October 10 Back to Crahen Valley

Monday evening:  I left an hour early for Bible study tonight so that I could take another walk over at Crahen Valley Park--this time, however, I was determined NOT to go off the main path! I took a ton of pictures there, but I will only post 15 or so of my favorites:


I took the main pathway that leads gradually down, down, down to the bottom of this valley. It's so beautiful here, I can hardly find words to describe it!
There is so much to explore here! I'm so glad it's so close to church--hardly 5 minutes! I can come here every Monday before study if I want to!

There is a little stream that winds throughout this area of the park. I followed it as closely as I could but ... it's not always easy to get next to it because of how thick the growth is here.


And look at these two logs that form a bridge across the stream! I so badly wanted to walk across them to the other side and take THAT pathway for awhile -- but I was just sure I would "fall in" and then have to go to Bible study with wet feet. So I resisted the temptation, took a few pictures, made a mental note to visit this exact spot on some OTHER day of the week and cross over on these logs.


What a beautiful place. How amazing the display of God's creative work! Chris Rice wrote a song called "Hallelujahs" ... at one place he refers to Psalm 19 when he says: "There is no language where their voice cannot be heard ..."  


This picture is at the top of the gorge--what a beautiful view!

I didn't fall one single time tonight on my walk! And I rarely strayed from the main path--only once or twice just to get a closer look at the stream ... I will visit here often and take lots of photos! 

No comments: