Thursday, October 20, 2022

October 18 with the kiddos

Tuesday:  Our Tuesday schedule remained the same as last week--so, Erin and Cal played here at my house until 3:00 ...

The kiddos ate a very good lunch of mac'n cheese, apple slices and apple juice ... 

... followed about an hour later by TWO pieces of cinnamon toast and more fruit ... and a few chips.


Cal was very pleased with the entire selection and ate more than he ever has while at my house.
This is Erin stating that she can "see me out of her one eye" ... she kills me.
We spent about 30 minutes fooling about with Playdoh, which is always fun.



I love watching little ones play, don't you? They are so good at exploring and enjoying simple stuff.
Erin made a tiny bear (from the little mold I have), then she rolled out a blanket for him and for some reason tried the blanket on her nose ... just because.
Cal wasn't sure what to do with the scissors ... 
... but he liked them!
I did not take another picture for the rest of the day! We left to pick Aidan up from school at 3:10--both Cal and Erin fell asleep in the car on the way to his school. He doesn't officially get out until 3:35 but it was raining this afternoon at just that same time--Aidan wasn't thrilled about having to walk to my car in the rain either. But he did okay. Cal woke up once Aidan was in the car, but Erin remained asleep.

We arrived at their new house with plenty of time to spare before Brendan got off his bus. We just spent some time playing in their basement and horsing around until Dylan and Kelly came home with pizza. The kiddos are enjoying their new house very much--so much more space to play. The unpacking continues! It was nice to see Aidan and Brendan for a little while. I sure miss having them come over to my house on Tuesdays. 

No comments: