Friday, October 28, 2022

October 28 A quiet evening walk

Friday: I haven't taken a walk all week--mostly due to the struggle with vertigo. I truly felt 100% today and really needed to enjoy this beautiful day; so at about 5:00 I grabbed my camera, my phone, my air buds (so that I could praise as I walked) and decided Chauncey Avenue needed to be strolled!

It's such a great street to walk ... look how beautiful it is!

This little bridge is on private property. I swear that one day I will just trespass anyway so that I can walk on it--I've wanted to ever since I saw it for the first time.


We are a little bit past the height of our color here in Grand Rapids, but it is still SO pretty.









Jesus--what a WONDER You are! I am so thankful for the beauty You have made! How AWESOME You are!


I wonder who Jari Lynn Morris was and how on earth she died here on the side of Cannonsburg Rd. There is a curve in the road right here, but not a drastic one. So sad.
Nothing much on my mind tonight--just the usual stuff that I am learning to pray about instead of worry myself sick over. So many hurting people, and lots of personal friends who are going through very hard situations right now. And always, my family ... dear sons, Kelly, and all of the grandchildren. Praying all of them, despite my many failings to them, will walk with the Lord and follow Him. He is the only way to eternal salvation for those who have not received Him and the only way to true happiness. Please have Your perfect way in all of us, Lord.
 

No comments: