Wednesday, October 5, 2022

October 4 Part II--at the "new" house

Tuesday afternoon:  We arrived at the "new" house by about 4:00. Kelly was home and waiting for Brendan's bus #7 to drop him off after his day at school. Cal wanted to play outside and wait for the bus to come, so we did!

Cal is a car enthusiast (to put it mildly). He LOVES LOVES LOVES cars! No matter what kind! Matchbox, Hot Wheels, micro-machines, LEGO ... you name it! 

That face (below) says EVERYTHING ... what a little imp you are, Callaghan!
Cal is a mighty fast little person ... he can RUN quite quickly ... I got worn out just making sure his travels didn't include the street!

Look at THIS little expression! Future race car driver!

How cute is this little person!?
Erin ran along with us too. She was showing me how she is growing big enough now to reach the leaves on the trees!

FINALLY! Bus #7 arrived and Brendan got off ... Cal went running to greet him and Brendan was outwardly glad to see him too!

The first picture doesn't show Brendan's face, and I missed the really big smile and hug that Brendan gave to his little brother--I loved seeing that!
This is a view of the street where they are now living.
Aidan was playing in their garage with some of the toys that have been packed away for the past few weeks. I miss you, Aidan Paul! You look so exhausted in this picture, dear. I miss having you come over and play at my house. Kindergarten changed that for us!

Erin brought me up to her room to show me her unicorn bedspread and sleeping bag--it's super soft and she really loves it.
Before too long, we split up kiddos (I took Cal and Erin) and drove over to Erin's preschool for their outdoor festival (next post).
 

No comments: