Friday, October 28, 2022

October 25 With the kiddos

Tuesday:  After an entire weekend of pretty severe vertigo, I was a little leary about my responsibilities today; however, I figured I would try very hard to do the best I could do under the circumstances. I was still shaky--the worst part was the rubbery feeling I had in my knees and the fact that my arms felt disconnected from my body--but at least the headache and dizziness were very much gone.

Erin and Cal spent a few hours over at the Beach House. Nothing unusual about our time here. I only took a few pictures:

Cal really enjoys this little car garage. He zoomed cars down the ramps over and over again. At the bottom, there ended up being quite a pile up of smashed cars. He would say, "Oh oh, cars cwashed!"
Erin kind of skips from activity to activity -- I find it is sometimes difficult to keep up with her! She likes to have 100% of my attention. Good thing Cal plays really well on his own. I spend much more time with Erin than I do with Cal; but next year, Cal and I will have a 1-on-1!




Cal's "big boy" haircut really took the "baby" look away, didn't it? I miss his soft curls!
Erin! You are an imp! And a sweetie-pie!

We left my house at about 3:10 to drive over to Aidan's school. Cal fell asleep almost right away as we were driving--but not Erin! We were to their house in plenty of time to have the house unlocked for Brendan, who had his usual Tuesday writing assignment (homework). He sat down to work on that and I ran around with the other kiddos. I was quite tired, not doing the best physically--leftover stuff from the vertigo--so when Dylan and Kelly came home from work, I left pretty soon after to come back to my house. I enjoyed being with the kids today, but was not my usual self. Thankfully, kids don't notice that much when adults aren't feeling well--so everything worked out fine.

No comments: