Friday, October 28, 2022

October 27 with Kaity

Thursday:  Tonight is Kaity's last soccer practice--so--she did not oppose going (thankfully). We spent about 90 minutes over at my house first: eating and hanging out. I only took ONE acceptable picture of Kaity tonight. Several trees in my neighborhood were cut down during the week--one just across the street from me (on the corner), a 200+ old sycamore tree! I wanted to take a look at the stump and count the rings ... so Kaity and I walked over to see it ... only to find that they removed the stump and roots and everything! While outside, Kaity demonstrated how she could do three cartwheels in a row, but my pictures did not turn out. This is the first time I have actually seen Kaity do a successful cartwheel with her legs fully extended and her rotation good--she did THREE in a row, perfectly!


We went to her soccer practice afterwards. I waited in the car tonight--it was too chilly to take a walk. I brought a book with me and enjoyed reading it. We returned to my house afterwards and played a bit before returning to Jesse. Nothing monumental--but I am always glad to spend time with Kaity--she is growing up so quickly now!

No comments: