Wednesday, October 5, 2022

October 4 Part I--at my house

Tuesday (early):  I am writing these posts on Wednesday, the day AFTER ... I was so tired this morning that I did NOT get up at 7am! I tried to, but everything (every muscle and joint) ached terribly--so I took some pain medication, turned my mattress heater on to HIGH and slept for another two hours. I woke up much more rested and far less achy--so it was worth it. 

Here are a few pictures I snapped throughout the first part of our day:

It was so kind of Emma to dress Belle up in her Halloween costume--the little kids were SO delighted that she was a "PUNKIN"
Cal was up to his "usual" ... he is SO unafraid of this "kee-kat" and sometimes Cal doesn't realize that Belle is really putting up with a LOT. Look at Cal grab Belle by her face!

Emma mentioned that Belle likes to smell people's shoes ... so we let Belle smell Cal's shoe for awhile. Erin was very "into" this experiment.

Dear Cal is pretty enamored with trains--not as much as he is with CARS--but still, he does love to play with my bin of tracks and trains. I built a very tiny layout for him ... but he wanted it to be bigger ... "more track" he kept demanding. 
After constructing this layout, I put the other tracks out of sight. He played for nearly two hours with this. What a great little guy.

Cal is a very animated little individual. He makes great sound effects too.

We packed it up at my house by about 3:00, loaded the kids and headed over to Aidan's school to pick him up for the day!


No comments: