Monday, April 23, 2007

Mysterious Sponge Bob chalk art

SIDEWALK DRAWINGS:
On the left is obviously a tree: Artist is either Emma, Chris or Emily?
On the right, is a beautiful portrait of SPONGE BOB by artist Emily Jones

I am baffled and befuddled! I left home this morning at my usual 6:00 AM, went to work, drove to Butterworth to see mom and Roy, did a bunch of errands with mom and returned her to her beloved, got home here at 8:00 PM and made a bee-line to my computer to "do a blog" about Cookie. But oh my! I noticed three unknown picture icons on my Desktop! I quickly clicked on them and found the missing chalk art mentioned in the blog titled: Happiness is: children and grandchildren. How did these get on my desktop? I know I was gone for 14 hours today -- did someone sneak into my home office and download these on my computer? Who could have possibly done that?!! Did someone read my blog last night and feel compelled to supply the beautiful chalk art pictures because grandma Jones neglected to include them? Well! I am delighted to have these pictures -- what a treasure! Isn't sidewalk art a beautiful thing?

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hmm, I wonder who went out and took those pictures? Way to go Dad!

RRobinson said...

Aunt Carol!!!! I love to catch up through blogging! It was fun to read through some of your posts. I'm headed over to my blog to update it. Hope you can check it out!