Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More than we can imagine ...

Have you ever prayed for someone you loved for a really long time without getting an answer?

There is someone special that I know. I have been praying for her and her family for ... YEARS! She has been sad for such a long time, and in such a difficult situation. I remember to pray for her often ... because she means so much to me. We keep in touch through e-mails and very occasional (but lengthy) phone conversations. She lives far away from Grand Rapids.

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from her. I had goose bumps as I read her letter! The very things I have been praying for her ... GOD IS DOING ~ AND MUCH MORE ~ and she is so thankful ... and so am I!
"Now to him who is able to do IMMEASURABLY MORE
than all we ask or imagine,
according to his power that is at work within us,
to him be glory in the church and in Jesus Christ
throughout all generations,
for ever and ever! AMEN."
Ephesians 3.20-21

No comments: