Saturday, October 30, 2010

From Grandpa's camera ...

Having all of the grandchildren very far out of town is pretty difficult sometimes. It's always nice when we can see and spend time with them. We've enjoyed Jeremiah very much this week.
Jeremiah is still quite a toddler ... about four weeks into his walking ... so sometimes he looks like a "drunken sailor" when he wobbles around. He wasn't exactly sure about our grass ~ but then the moles have made a mess of our yard and it is full of hills and valleys ... everywhere!
Jeremiah wasn't overly impressed with my pretty mums ... I gave him one to hold onto, but he's more into stuff that he can actively play with, move parts, take apart, stuff like that ...
Adam and Emily stopped over yesterday with Jeremiah to show us his Halloween costume.
But he doesn't like to have the hood up on his head ...
But Grandpa Jones charmed him into this last beautiful picture ... he has the sweetest little face. They all head back to Minnesota first thing in the morning. Rumor has it, though, that they might possibly return the weekend of Thanksgiving because Emily has a family baby shower to attend ... that would be very nice! :)

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Carol, that top picture of you is amazingly beautiful of you! It is so clear and you look great. Good job, Don! It is so great that you keep up this blog, Carol. I would feel like I hardly know you otherwise! I wish I had the time to keep up mine. Maybe someday.

Sabrina said...

I love the pictures Mom! Hope you had a great Halloween!

Mom Jones said...

I miss taking little peeks into your life, sister dear, through your blog. If I were a working woman, I would not be blogging either, though. There is only so much time in a day or week. But I find that now and then, just being able to write out a thought or two about our lives here is kind of therapeutic and it is fun to look back and remember some decent times spent with loved ones ... kind of a comfort journal since everything is rather rose-colored in a public family blog ... but sometimes I need to focus on the positive and NOT the negative and this helps me do that. I miss you too.