Friday, May 13, 2011

Around the yard ...

We've had a couple of nice warm spring days this week. I've been digging around out in the yard trying to weed out the flower beds and clean things up a bit. It's wonderful to finally see some color ...

This rogue tulip (below) sprouted in the middle of our small "woods" between our property and our neighbor's ... I LOVE the color red, don't you?
We've had quite a few little birds visit our bird houses. They are very fun to watch, but they fly right away if I get too close ... I haven't been able to get any pictures of them yet.
I think this is a robin egg. I found buried under some weeds beneath the beautiful tree in our front yard. I hope the baby robin hatched okay and is flying around somewhere. How is spring going at YOUR house?

No comments: