Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fun with Brendan today ...

Kelly was assisting in the birth of a dear friend's baby today, so I was asked to come and play with Brendan for a little while so that Dylan could continue to work from home and actually accomplish ... some work!
Brendan was sad to say good-bye to his mama, but Dylan and I soon cheered his little heart ... 
I found Brendan's piggy finger-puppet and began to play hide-n-seek with it ... piggy was hiding everywhere ... behind Brendan's Little People barn, behind my back, etc. and pretty soon, Brendan took piggy from me and continued the hide-n-seek game all by himself, copying my every move! 
I've seen videos of little kittens jumping in and out of small boxes, but I really did NOT expect Brendan to squeeze himself into this rather small box! 


 Brendan wiggled and squiggled and finally maneuvered himself to a sitting position inside this really tiny, rather cramped box! He was so pleased!
I love to watch this little fellow play. He is (for the most part) gentle, patient, involved, inquisitive, persistent, and ... just delightful. He is very contented with his toys and he explores new ways of playing with them all the time. I had so much fun with him today!

No comments: