Thursday, January 30, 2014

This little boy has stolen my heart … totally!

Early this morning I received a message from Kelly wondering if just perhaps I could watch Brendan for a little while today. YES!
Lately, I've been getting out everyone's favorite hand puppet, Paco the Pig, when Brendan comes over and he and Paco are getting quite friendly with each other. I neglected to take any photos of Paco, but the picture above is Brendan's little face while listening to Paco say something very ridiculous to him. 

Spinning or twirling toys are still Brendan's favorite thing ... 
… and food! Actually, we are listening to some really beautiful children's music while eating our lunch and I got up during a particularly fun song and did a little dance routine … hence, Brendan's expressions and laughter ...

This baby is VERY serious about his tools … he's a tool-time baby! 
I emptied out an old musical jewelry box for Brendan to play with because I knew he wouldn't be interested one single bit in the jewelry, but the little drawers would delight him to no end! I was right, AND he figured out how to make the music too … he was so pleased. 
Brendan pointing to my ceiling fan and light … he continues to be fascinated by any fan and any light. 
This is Brendan (above) telling me that I certainly take an excessive amount of photos of him, but … he knows I just can't help myself when he is here. I love him dearly. 

My little kitchen helper. Four more days until Brendan's SECOND birthday … how can it be?!!! I refuse to let him grow up … ever. 

No comments: