Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Brendan is a Golden Boy this year ...

I'm just going to say right off the bat that this is a ridiculous amount of pictures to post for ONE little boy's special GOLDEN birthday … but Brendan will never ever have another golden birthday ever! These pictures are all of Brendan while he is TWO.
 On the front porch of my Beach house ...

In my car, trying every single light and gadget that he could get to work … enjoying himself hugely, especially with the windshield wipers ... 

 Brendan on Easter Sunday in front of his house playing in the small fountain with the frog ...

 Brendan on the front lawn of his house … pouting because we were NOT going for a ride in my car with the windshield wipers ...
 Blowing some dandelion seeds ...

 Over at Frog Hollow ...

 On my front porch, sliding down the lawn chairs and cleaning my porch with the broom ...
 At the ZOO!

 At the playground over at Grand Haven State Park ...



 Feeding the pygmie goats at the zoo ...
 Enjoying ice cream after every single outing ...
"Here you are, goats! Here you are!" Brendan would say as he fed the goats ...
"Would you like a cheeseburger, Brendan?" I would ask. His standard reply was, "Yes, Ice cream!"
 With the stingrays at the zoo … this was a huge hit with Little Fellow this year ...
 At Emma's 12th birthday party ...

 Back at Frog Hollow ...
 Enjoying the fountain at the Gerald R. Ford Museum ...

 Playing on "The Button" at the park next to the museum with his beautiful mama ...

 Playing with me at The Beach House ...
 Riding the Coopersville & Marne Railroad!

 Enjoying a chocolate truffle at his house ...
Turning ordinary purple pom-poms into "spinning brushes" for a lovely car wash ... 
 Reading and listening to this audio birthday card (MINE) sent to me from my brother, David … over and over and over again!


Brendan is very serious about this carwash stuff ...
 At the park over by on of the schools Christopher's Rocket football team was playing … Martin Luther King?
 Watching "The Polar Express" for the FIRST TIME ...
 Showing me all the cool tracks and trains his mama and daddy bought for him at a very wonderful used sale price ...

 Driving his very own car!

 Back at the stingray pool at the John Ball Zoo ...


 Playing with his doll, Michal, and his dear daddy ...
 Joining in the fun with Dylan and Kelly and their mustache costume for Halloween ...

Exploring every lighthouse in my Beach House and telling me that he, too, loves them! What a kindred spirit you are, Brendan!





 Reading "The Polar Express" with daddy ...

 Dancing to "Jingle Bells" just before Christmas ...

 Brendan and Olaf ...
 Brendan on Christmas morning at his house … lost in the wonder ...
 Brendan's very own lighthouse for his train table … with a working light and the sound of a fog horn and seagulls … perfect!

One of my favorite pictures of this darling little person ...
And this expression! AH! I could just eat him up ...


Happy Golden Birthday to you, dearest Brendan. You bring JOY to so many folk who love you. You have been such a gift of God to my heart. Love you, dear little one. 

No comments: