Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Here comes The Polar Express!

I got to spend a little time with our birthday boy tonight! I made him a card AND I made him his very own ticket to the Polar Express!

 Several weeks ago I was trying to figure out what to get for Brendan for this GOLDEN birthday of his … and I stumbled across this clearance item at Toys R Us! Yikes! How PERFECT is this?!!!
 So naturally, I ordered it!
 I knew Brendan would be SO excited. Look at his precious little face when he sees his packages!
 He tried really hard to get the ribbons untied ...

 Brendan is a very tenacious Little Fellow ...
 But we finally helped him ...
We unwrapped the small package first: a Thomas the Train book with a little "radio" that plays the songs from Thomas ...
 Brendan loves both books and music … he was very pleased … oh! and he especially loves Thomas the Train.

 Brendan was so into this book that he forgot about the bigger present that was still wrapped up and waiting for him ...
 So, I took the ticket out of his card and presented it to him ...
 "The Polar Express!" Brendan said. "Ticket!"
 It even has the letter "B" punched out very small in the corner ...
 Then Brendan opened the BIG package ...
 Look at his little face when he realizes what this is!!!




 It takes forever to unwrap and cut open packages like these! Dylan and Kelly pitched in and did their part!

 Brendan was SO pleased ...







 Brendan was very enamored with his ticket … 


 He played and played with this … humming the tunes from the movie, singing … what a great little kid!















 Can you hear the bell, Brendan?







I'm so glad you like your golden birthday presents, Brendan! You are loved, sweetheart! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: