Friday, February 13, 2015

Little Fellow Comes to Play ...

Dylan and Kelly went out on a date Wednesday night and I got to have Brendan over to my house!
I set up the Hotwheels track ahead of time and got out the pom-pons because Brendan likes to pretend that he is a car wash worker and he uses the pom-poms as his "spinning brushes" -- and he is completely serious about this job!
 We took a break from washing cars to have dinner. Brendan loves pasta, so we ate some pasta! AND he had some colby cheese and crackers as well as some cucumbers.
 Brendan is also very serious about eating ...
 But then we got right back to washing the cars ...
 Look how serious he is!
 A birds-eye view ...
 See how creative we were with our car wash? Brendan was very impressed with the set-up.


 See how pleased he is?


 Every single Matchbox car got a good scrubbing with those marvelous spinning brushes!
Brendan kept this up for quite a LONG time ...
 But then--whew--he finally grew a little weary and climbed up on my bed. I covered him up with the softest blanket that I have. He rolled himself up inside of it and hid his little face.
 We played peek-a-boo for quite awhile ...

 Brendan thought that if I could not see his face … that I could not find him!
 There he is!
 He likes my soft chair too ...
 We enjoyed an ice-cream sundae ...

 Brendan really liked his mint-chocolate ice cream!


 And we played with every single lighthouse in my little Beach House!



See how he is checking himself out in the mirror and looking to see the room behind him? He kept doing this and looking all around my room to see how it looked in the mirror. You are a sweetheart, Brendan.

No comments: