Sunday, February 25, 2018

February 13 through 19

It's been a really busy few weeks ... so instead of trying to break this hodgepodge of pictures up individually and for a specific occasion, I've just run them all together! I know! Not the best, but it will have to do.

 Above is a collage of the boys' wrestling match out in Sparta (I think). Matthew did win his first round! Christopher did not, but he put up a good fight. Wrestling is a difficult sport!
Kaity-Girl is less than interested in wrestling ... so we try to get a little play time in at the meets. I'm not super crazy about wrestling either.
 I got to "babysit" these precious boys on Valentine's Day so that Dylan and Kelly could go out for a special date. They were coming off a really sad week after attending the funeral of Kelly's sister, Erin. They needed to just have a nice time together. So I hung out with these guys.
 Aidan is quite something. I can't even describe how darling he is. Such a chunk of sweetness. Yikes. Below is his expression after taking quite a large bite of a rather sour tangerine ...
 Below is Brendan at my little house. His face is the expression of VICTORY. He beat the tar out of me on Kerplunk and was quite pleased with himself.
 Darling baby Aidan ... oh my! Look at his drooly little face. 
 Aidan got introduced to a few of my toys the other day ... 
 On the weekend, my other kiddos were over for a few hours. I purchased some new PlayDoh because mine was quite old and not very pliable any more. Everyone seemed to enjoy all the bright colors and the fact that new PlayDoh is so soft.

 Even the boys spent some time making stuff ...
 In between doing PlayDoh, Kaity and I had races with my MatchBox cars. Kaity had so much fun. She was 100% happy doing this. I love to see her giggle and run and laugh ... she is so precious to me.


 Matthew made the elephant (below) patterned after my Baby Elephant book. Good job, Matt!

 And Chris fashioned this baby chicken. Didn't it turn out great?!!

No comments: