Sunday, February 4, 2018

This precious peanut ...

February 1:  Aidan is a huge part of my THURSDAY JOY. I "play" with him for 20-30 minutes so that Kelly can be free to actually watch Brendan's swim lesson. Aidan has quite a HUGE personality for one so tiny.
It is usually 4:00 in the afternoon when I get to see him over at Goldfish. He has most often fallen asleep in the car as Kelly has driven Brendan to his swim lesson ... so the little guy is often coming out of a short nap, but he is still sleepy and sometimes a bit out of sorts. 
 If I take Aidan over to the hair-drying area with the mirrors, he perks right up. He loves mirrors. Look at his cute little face (above) getting a kick out of the fact that he can see me in the mirror. I love his expression--his eyes are so full of mischief and happiness.
 Aidan has a very ready laugh. He has a great sense of humor. I just love him to pieces.

Just wait until he starts talking ... I bet he is just full to the brim of stuff to say. 

Look at the cute little jacket Kelly got for him. She found a matching one for Brendan and he is very pleased about it. :) 
Love you, baby Aidan!

No comments: