Saturday, March 18, 2023

March 17 At the Gardens with Ruthanne and Terry

Friday:  I was SO SO happy to be with Ruthanne and Terry today at the butterfly exhibit at Meijer Gardens. They have officially MOVED just a few blocks away from me, and can certainly be called "neighbors" for sure. 

I'll post just a couple of butterfly pictures ...


This Blue Morpho sat in this guy's hand and even walked around on it without flying away!
Is't this a pretty one too?





I really love all the variety. God is so amazing.

Look at the weird roots on these trees! I neglected to write down the name of these trees, but I'll look them up and name them at a later date.


The three of us wandered the butterfly exhibit for quite awhile. It was crowded (as usual), but not terribly so. We enjoyed seeing all of the colors and patterns that God designed on these cool creatures.

It sure was nice to share this beauty with my sister and Terry today. Thank you, Lord, for bringing them to live SO close to me!

No comments: