Wednesday, August 9, 2023

August 8 Four at Altitude

Tuesday:  I rounded up the kids at about 3:15 and drove over to Altitude. I was pretty worn out from being inside with these guys and felt that a little bit of jumping might be fun. 

Erin is an absolute scream at Altitude. She will try ANYTHING with her jumping and climbing. She kills me! She sure has herself a good time here.
And Mr. Cal!!! Oh my. He is one of the toughest little cookies I have ever observed. It didn't matter HOW big another child was--this little boy is NOT intimidated by ANYONE. He just jumps right in and participates in any kind of play, the rougher the better.

Brendan and Erin had a battle ...

Brendan was so sweet ...
... but he wasn't about to let his little sister topple him into the foam--no way!

Erin looks sad in this picture, but I don't think she was ... I think she is very over-tired!




Aidan didn't seem to feel very well the whole time we were here--but he wasn't a pain about it or anything. I asked him several times if he was okay, because he was just sitting around and not jumping or playing ... but he said he was just resting. I kept an eye on him, being careful not to neglect him--but he was content to just observe/watch the jumpers today.
 

No comments: