Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Diana's birthday today ...

It's Diana's birthday. I hope you find a way to send her a birthday greeting today. This is the year she turns 29 and for the rest of her life, she will want to SAY she is 29 even though she has moved on to other numbers. So this is the last (and first ) year she can say she is 29 and be truthful about it! This will not seem like a big deal to her today; but trust me ~ it will a few years from now.

So ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just want you to know, Diana, that we are thinking of you today with love. We are counting the days until you and the children are here in Grand Rapids to see everyone who miss all of you so much. We are overjoyed that you are coming home!

"Praise the Lord; praise God our Savior! For each day He carries us in His arms." Psalm 68:19

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Diana! Let me know if 29 feels any different than 28 so I can get prepared!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Diana!

~Adam & Emily