Friday, February 19, 2010

Announcing ...

Dylan and Kelly are engaged to be married! A midsummer's wedding date of July 31 is almost certain (it has to be confirmed with all family members and friends) ~ but looks to be the likely day of this most happy occasion. We could not be happier for them!

"If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same LOVE, being one in spirit and purpose." Philippians 2:1,2

7 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy for them! Tell them congrats for us!

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations to Dylan and Kelly! I'm so glad that we were able to meet her. She's so fun. =)

Mom Jones said...

Thanks, Emily and Shelley! I've passed along your congratulations to Dylan and Kelley! We are very excited for them ... and SO happy. :)

Ruthanne said...

Congratulations! I just read this. I haven't been on the computer lately. Mom mentioned that they MIGHT get married, but not that they were engaged. I really liked Kelly - it was nice to get to spend some time with her at Thanksgiving. Tell them that I am happy for them.

Sabrina said...

Yeah!!! Congrats you two! Can't wait to see you both again! Love the verse Mom!

Mom Jones said...

Hi Sabrina ... I am very SURE you love that passage of Scripture. I have loved it since you and Andrew picked it out for your wedding ... it just says everything, doesn't it? Love you!

Unknown said...

Hi everybody! I'm just reading this. Thanks for getting the word out Mom! Kelly and I are getting married on the 31st of July, but technically we are not officially engaged yet because I still need to give her a ring. :) But, for all intents and purposes, we are pretty much engaged.