Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My bathroom makes me smile ...

When I purchased my Beach House in the spring of 2012, it needed a LOT of work. Several friends helped me paint every square inch of the place, PLUS tear out the yucky carpet so that I could have a laminate wood floor throughout … the result was very good! The last few months, I have started enlarging some of my favorite lighthouse and beach pictures to just add my own personal touch. I started with the bathroom ...
Even the night-light is nautical ... 
 I love this corner towel rack, as well as the towel-hook … and I especially love the picture hanging on the wall. I took this picture several years ago up at Big Sable Point Lighthouse. I decided make this my BIG SABLE bathroom. All of the pictures I've hung in here are from that location.
 The colors were amazing that day … the sky, the clouds, the water … everything!

 I'm happy just looking at this photograph! I remember that day so well ...
 This wall is my … toilet wall I guess!


 I love this picture too, and the Scripture is especially dear to my heart. I love to think about Jesus being the Light of the world, don't you? I love to think about Him conquering the darkness. I love to think about Him being the "Light of life."
 I love how these pictures turned out and really make my bathroom a place of pure JOY for me ...

 "How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They are innumerable! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!" PSA 139:17-18  This picture is looking north up the beach approaching the lighthouse. I've climbed to the tippy-top of this beautiful tower. The view from up there is very beautiful.

I have many more lighthouse pictures that I hope to enlarge. The ones that I've done for this bathroom are actually "mounted prints." I am hoping to enlarge a few for the main room and put those on canvas some time in the future.

No comments: