Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Autumn at The Beach House ...

Hasn't Autumn been gorgeous this year? The colors! What is your favorite autumn color? I can't make up my mind about it personally, and have come to the conclusion that it is the stunning combination of ALL of them that really thrills me.
I was raking leaves Monday afternoon that were almost knee-deep in my tiny yard. My across-the-street very-elderly neighbor poked his head out of his place and asked me if I wanted to utilize his leaf-blower. Well … why not? 
It certainly saved me a lot of time and shoulder strength, and I felt like Rambo-woman in the process! 
It did a very nice job of blowing all of the leaves out to the edge of my lawn where later in the day ... 
… the LEAF-inator gobbled them up and took them away!

No comments: