Saturday, October 11, 2014

Can't get enough of this Little Fellow ...

It's been a busy few days, so I haven't posted these pictures yet from Thursday over at Dylan and Kelly's. I got to "babysit" (which seems a ridiculous word when one is a grandma) Brendan, plus another little boy, for a few hours while the parents were attending the annual formal banquet where Dylan works.
I find that I just can't get enough of this little face. As Brendan has gotten more into the toddler stage and out of the baby one, he has become more and more … serious! Look at that pensive expression! 
I think part of it is that he is completely serious about … playing! He definitely has the brain of an engineer … always examining every angle of every object … endlessly and patiently.
My "dream" job would be altering photos … I know, it's silly but I have so much fun just tweaking pictures!


And this little darling has such a sweet face to work with ... 


We had a very good time Thursday night. Brendan showed me all of his neat toys. 


And we talked about tons of stuff … Brendan is very conversational. 




 And we enjoyed the company of our new friend, David (below) who just turned THREE and had a lot of fun with all of the toys we were playing with.

Thursday night was definitely the highlight of my entire week last week. So thankful for this Little Fellow.

No comments: