Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Kaity time ...

This past weekend was the July 4 holiday weekend. I wasn't sure how it would work out to see the children, but everything worked out just fine. I picked Kaity up as usual Monday afternoon. Emma was still with me because she had spent the night Sunday night. Emma decided to spend Monday afternoon with Kaity and I. 
 It was a little chilly in my house, and Kaity was wearing a cool and comfortable little skirt and told me she was cold. I went to my closet and pulled out an old "sheep" robe and we tried it on Kaity.
 It was a little bit big, don't you agree?
 So Emma rolled up the sleeves and tied it just right around Kaity's little waist. Look how sweet she looks!
 Kaity and I did our usual routine. We played with stuffed animals, toys, books, pretend food, cooking, eating snacks ...
 I love this little child. She is so precious.
 Kaity had set up our pretend food and shared all of it with the horses: Luna, Nico, and Dusty.
 I think the best thing we did together, though, was our painting.
 Kaity was very interested in mixing colors to see what she could create. She is so funny when she is exploring. She is very intense!
 Kaity was so pleased at all the colors she made!

Emma does not appear in any of these pictures! But she was very helpful to me when she was asked. Mostly Emma played in the playroom, put together a marble run, looked at books, and just relaxed. I loved having these beautiful granddaughters over at my place.

No comments: