Sunday, October 8, 2017

Baby Aidan is SO cute ...

This is what Big Brother, Brendan, always says of his little brother ... "He is SO cute!"
 You are 100% right, Brendan!
 Aidan clearly loves it when Brendan is anywhere in sight. His whole body smiles.
 Aren't these two just the CUTEST?!!!



 Oh my word ...



That's all for now ... these I-phone photos were shot in about 5 seconds time. I have yet to figure out my "new"/used/gifted phone, especially the camera part--but it sure comes in handy when I don't actually have my camera with me!

These few pictures of Brendan playing in the playroom at the Beach House were taken ... I don't know when! I think it is the same night that I took the pictures of Aidan in his high chair, but I am uncertain ... which happens when you don't get around to posting pictures in a timely fashion.
 This is the cool glow-in-the-dark track and cars I got on super clearance ... Brendan gets a lot of joy out of racing the cars.


Brendan plays great at my house. I love having him come over. He has very specific ideas about how he wants his building projects to be constructed and he does a good job and making it all come together. 

No comments: