Tuesday, October 3, 2017

So Brendan is in Kindergarten

Brendan began Kindergarten a couple of weeks ago at a school called, "Varitas." I hope I am spelling that correctly. It meets at a Lutheran Church out in Kentwood and it is a "classical" school. Brendan is one of 4 students in his class, sometimes there are 5 (Noah comes for music on Monday mornings).
 I got to pick Brendan up from school one day last week. He showed me his very own locker!
 AND his very nice classroom with Reading Corner ...
Stuffed animals to cuddle up with during quiet time ...
 A calendar to orient themselves to space and time ...
 And their very own fish tank! 
 Brendan's kindergarten class meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday all day. On Tuesday and Thursday, Brendan goes to GymCo and has his swim lessons over at GoldFish. He is a busy boy!
I also met Brendan's darling teacher, but can't for the life of me remember her name. She is super sweet and Brendan loves her already. I'm so glad Brendan can attend this school!

No comments: