Saturday, October 28, 2017

My baby love ...

October 26:  Thursday again. One of my favorite days of the week! I meet Kelly, Brendan and Aidan every Thursday late afternoon over at Goldfish where Brendan has his swim lesson. I get to play with baby Aidan while Brendan is swimming. I must say ... this baby is ... the sweetest little boy!
 !!! Aidan has the happiest little heart. Look at those eyes of his! They are so FULL of joy.

 Can I kiss these chunky cheeks of yours forever, little man?

 Oh my word! I love this child.

 Aidan! You look good enough to eat, sweetheart. Seriously! I must just gobble you up.

 Such a beautiful little boy. And such a shorty! He measures only 10% on the height scale and ... 90% on the weight! No wonder he is such an irresistible little baby--he has rolls and rolls of fat and dimples everywhere. 
Aidan absolutely loves my camera. Good thing, buddy! Good thing. :)

No comments: