Monday, October 9, 2017

These two ...

October 5:  As you know, every week after work on Thursday, is my special time with Brendan Andrew. Since he has a swim lesson at 4:00 over at Goldfish, I meet the family there and I get to spend some fun time with baby Aidan while Brendan is having his lesson.

 This week, Aidan expored these cool toys. He stayed happily occupied with them for more than 15 minutes.

 Look at his darling dimples and beautiful smile. He has such a happy little heart.


 This was super easy time to spend with him because HE was on the floor instead of in my arms, and I was on the floor too! A win/win being that he is quite a heavy little chunk to carry around for any amount of time.

 Aidan has such a ready smile. And he LOVES my camera and thinks it is SUPER something when it flashes at him.


 Brendan loves baby Aidan and Aidan returns the love quite readily. I'm so glad. At least right now, there doesn't seem to be any competition for love between them; afterall, they are very well taken care of and immensely loved by Dylan and Kelly.

Brendan and I spent time afterwards over at The Beach House. Presently, Brendan is very into cars and race tracks. Good! I have plenty of both at my house. 


We ate a nice dinner together--our usual Pasta Roni, cheese, veggies, chocolate milk, etc. Brendan did some puzzles while I was fixing dinner. 

 Brendan loves it here at The Beach House. He loves the boats and the lighthouses. He loves the seagulls and the sea shells. He loves to hear the ocean in my big shells.



I love these little boys so much. I am so thankful to have them in my life.

No comments: