Monday, November 27, 2017

A few "selfies" with Brendan and Aidan

These "selfies" were taken the other night when the boys were here. Baby Aidan was on his "last nerve" about missing his dearest mama and daddy, so I sought to cheer him up a little bit in front of PhotoBooth.
 You can tell by these pictures, that he is not quite certain what to make of my computer and seeing all of us in these pictures ... but if you look at the bottom right of both quadrants, you see that there is a tiny smile on his sweet face.
Brendan, of course, LOVES PhotoBooth and was cracking up as we took these pictures, helping me do the countdown: 3-2-1 snap! I do wish I'd have been able to snap a picture of Aidan when Dylan and Kelly returned to get the kiddos. Aidan's entire body lit up like the 4th of July--he just oozed out happiness at seeing their faces. SO sweet. Brendan used to do the same thing ... ah, he is growing up too fast!

No comments: